Monday, November 16, 2009

Everybody was Feng Shui fighting

Two Important Pest Preventive Measures You Need to Know Right Now.

I won't tease you here with the answer. But I do want you to know I am speaking from my experience as a seasoned, battle harden, NYC exterminator. And my experiences has lead me to a wide range of various types of peoples and their living situations.

So without further fuss here are the two most important things you need to know to prevent future breakouts of New York City's major pests, which include mostly bedbugs and fleas and to some extent roaches and rodents such as mice and rats.

The answer is so simple it may make you feel somewhat disappointed with what you are about to read. But I can assure you, if you follow this simple advice you will cut the odds of getting infested, especially with bedbugs, by more than half in most cases.

1) it is to remove household clutter and
2) to be aware when you are out in public traveling with your possessions.

Now the first bit of advise is obvious. Remove the clutter. Bugs, pests, insects or any type of vermin LOVE clutter. It is their Love Boat. They can hide in it and raise many generations of themselves.
N'est-ce Pas? (Or if you prefer freedom fries interpretation: "Isn't it so?")

So get rid of stuff you are not using. Clear out those corners that even you can't get into any more. Consider buying plastic tubs or bins with lids for storage.

And next up, we'll talk about why everybody will soon be Feng Shui fighting in NYC, if they aren't already doing this.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to spam us with crappy links to your terrible pest website. Truly a pro in your field. Waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience with a pest exterminator might not be good but I recently came across a really good exterminating company, Green Eco Environmental (http://www.nygreeneco.com/). They performed bed bugs treatment in my house and I am happy that I called them. My house is totally bed bugs free and it feels good to live in a clean environment.

    ReplyDelete